Coach Michael Evans
6th Grade Science and Social Studies
Football Coach & Track
Welcome to our Class:
- Please check the calendar everyday for class assignments, test, and any other classroom related activities.
- My class usually requires a student to pay a $10 lab fee. I love to go to the lab when possible to introduce topics and incorporate a hands on approach learning strategy.
- I teach 1st and 2nd block classes during both semester for the 2019-2020 calendar year. I coach/teach football during 4th block and I drive a bus after school.
- Supplies for my class are very simple: Paper, Pens, Pencils, Three Ring Binder.
- Class Supplies: Kleenex and Hand Sanitizer (I give a FREE 100 as a homework grade if the student brings in a class supply)
- Lab Fee: $10 (Once again, I give a FREE 100 lab grade if the student brings their lab fee in)
- Make sure you check this web page daily for updates!
High School: Olive Branch High School (2002)
College (Bachelors): Mississippi State University (2007)
College (Masters): Arkansas State University (2018)
I am graduate of Mississippi State University and received a bachelors degree in Kinesiology with a minor in Fitness Management. I was blessed with an opportunity to not only receive an education from the states FINEST University but also was blessed to live a life long dream of playing football for the Bulldogs. I received my masters degree in Sports Administration from Arkansas State in 2018. I have coached and taught at three schools within the Olive Branch city limits. I started my teaching profession at Lewisburg Middle/High School in 2007. I then made a move to Center Hill High School. I returned to my alma mater, Olive Branch High School, in 2014. I have had many blessings since my return to Olive Branch High School including: 6a Track and Field State Championship (2015), 6a Mississippi Boys Coach of The Year (2015), Olive Branch High School Teacher of The Year (2015), Two amazing children, and also receiving my Masters Degree in 2018.
🎟 I have started putting in grades for all class work assignments turned into me. Remember, email me a copy of everything you do. You can take pictures of everything or even email me a short video of you flipping through all of your work for the week. There is also a spot for you to turn in my work every Thursday where you pick up packets in front of the school. JOIN MY REMIND!
🙋♂️ If you need help with getting a packet or work printed off, please email me As Soon As Possible. I will give you further instructions from there. I am in the process of setting up time for you guys to "Zoom Meet" with me. I will let you know when those office hours start. I can also check assignments from this as well. After you complete an assignment, take a picture of it and send it to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach... I got a question...
Click on the LIGHT BULB image below if you have any questions or concerns. I am here for you guys, so please ask for help if needed.