skip to main content
Shirley Ramsay Staff Photo

Ramsay`s Home Page 


 Click here to be directed to Parent Study Guides and other useful tools.

Please look under FILE MANAGER to find copies of rules for rule book and classwork/review sheets.

*Sign up for Remind texts for up to the minute class info. Just text @6bc899 to 81010.

*Check out "This Week in Math" for test dates and concepts we are currently covering.

*Homework is assigned M-TH.  5 points are deducted each time an assignment is not completed.  

*Please sign your child's graded math test  each Monday night.  When your child returns the signed test on TUESDAY he/she receives 5 extra credit points in the "extra credit account". 

*Timed multiplication basic facts test will be given on Thursday.

*Weekly Tests are given on Friday.

*Students should bring rule book, binder, and pencil to class daily.

 *Please check your child's agenda nightly for homework and test dates. 

*Please check with your child to see if he/she is in need of paper, pencils, or erasers.  Thanks!

*Students who are absent need to check with me to collect make up work.  Your child will have the same number of days he/she missed to make up any work.  (i.e. absent 3 days--3 days to make up missed assignments).  Parents may call the school to request make up work if you would like.

*Please send an excuse to school when your child returns to school after being absent.  The excuse should have your child's first/last name, dates the child was absent, reason for missing school, today's date, and parent signature.  Thanks!!

Lunch time is 11:25 - 11:47 *For my 5/6 period class.

*Students may bring a snack to school each day.

*Parents may access their child's grades online by going to Parent Portal on the DCS website.  It will direct you in how to obtain the code you will need.  Our counselor can assist you in the process.

*Please remember to put money in your child's account.  You may send money to school or go to  Parents who wish to fill out a free or reduced lunch form may do so and send the form to school or complete the forms online by going to